There are many reasons why you’re unable to read your email in AOL Mail. These are the most possible reasons why you are facing problems in receiving or reading mail in AOL Mail.
Clear cookies, cache, history, and footprints:
To record your return visit, temporary Internet files and cookies are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Sometimes your history list, temporary internet files and cookies is the reason of that problem you are facing.
Reset web settings:
Some of your browser settings sometimes changed when you have installed many web browsers. But you can change your web settings on your computer without changing the settings of other browsers.
- Disable the pop-up blocking software-
- It’s better if you access your AOL Mail with a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.
- It’s better if you access your AOL Mail with a different computer
- Disable the pop-up window in the AOL Mail setting-
- Sign in your AOL Mail.
- Tab on “Options” and choose “Settings”.
- Click on the “General”
- Open “Pop-Up Windows” remember that you “Always read mail in a new window” and “Always write mail in a new window” are not checked. If checked, uncheck and select “Save Settings”.
- Try accessing your mailbox using AOL Mail Basic Version-
AOL Mail Basic Version is the best way to see your email. if you have a slow internet connection then nothing is better than this.