This post will help you to manage calendar in your AOL account. These are the some main features to manage your Calendar in AOL account.
1. How to subscribe to a calendar in AOL Mail
2. How to search for events in my AOL calendar
3. How to create or add a calendar
Method to subscribe to a calendar in AOL Mail:
If you’re trying to view a calendar that is not on your list of calendars, you have to subscribe to it.
1.In the left panel, select “Calendar”.
2. Above your Calendar, in the upper right, tab on the “More” and then click “Subscribe to a Calendar”.
3. Enter the name of the Calendar you want to subscribe to and then enter the URL of the calendar in the bottom box.
4. Select on “Subscribe” option. And you’ll be done here.
How to create or add a calendar:
If you want to create or add a calendar in AOL Mail then it’s a best way to keep track record and reminder of your important events and occasions. You can create and view multiple calendars at the same time like one for your family, one for your office and many more.
To create or add a calendar:
1. There are two methods to create a calendar event.
Tab on “Events” in the lower-left panel and then tab on “+” sign.
1. In the left panel, tab on “Calendar” to open your AOL Calendar and then in the top right corner select “New Event”.
2. Tab on the ‘Add Event’ window then enter the name of the event. You can also:
- Set a reminder
- Add a location
- Add notes about the event
- Adjust the date of the event
- Make it a repeating event
3. When you’re done, at the bottom, select on “Add Event” option.
How to search for events in my AOL Calendar:
You can easily find any of your Events by using the inbuilt search feature of AOL.
To Search for Events in your Calendar:
1. If you are using AOL Mail, in the left panel, select on “Calendar” option or load your Calendar.
2. In the top left panel, in the search Calendar bar, enter the name of your event that you are trying to find, and then tab on the “magnifying glass” icon and click “Enter” on your keyboard.
Search example using AOL Mail
Search example in your AOL Calendar
3. Now you’ll be able to see a list of search results matching what you enter in the “Search Calendar” bar and then select the Event to see completed details.