AOL Error 403 -forbidden error is an HTTP status code which indicates that the page you are trying to access is completely forbidden for some reason. There is no specific reason for this error to happen. You can try retyping the URL of the web page you are to access correctly as incorrect URLs can also cause error 403.
CAUSES OF AOL ERROR 403 :
- The main reason behind this error to occur is the attempt to access something you do not have access to. Whenever you are looking for a web page you can’t access, your system will generate this error.
- You could have typed an incorrect URL.
SYMPTOMS OF AOL ERROR 403 :
The web page or resource you are trying to access does not show up. Instead, you get a message “403- Forbidden”.
Step 1: The first step towards getting this issue fixed is verifying the web address you are looking for. If you have not typed the correct web address, the web page would not be loaded by the web browser. You should make sure that the URL:
- Is exactly same as the address you are typing.
- Have no capitalization or punctuation errors.
- The address does not contain any spaces.
Step 2: Refresh the web page as sometimes there are only temporary issues associated with this error and refreshing would load the same.
Step 3: Clean up the web browser’s cache. Steps are given below:
- Click on “Settings” icon and select “More tools”.
- Now select “Clear browsing data”.
- In the window that would open, check the box against “Cached images and files” and click on “Clear browsing data”.
Step 4: Clean up the web browser’s cookies and data. Also, make sure that the cookies are enabled in your web browser. Follow the below-given steps:
- Click on “Settings” icon.
- Choose “More tools” and select “clear your browsing data”.
- Now check “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and select “Clear browsing data”.
Step 5: You also have an option to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to get this issue fixed.