The users may encounter errors while sending or receiving emails, a like Windows. One such common error is as follows:
The error does not allow users to send or receive email messages and states that the mail contains spam content or virus. The above error is shown when the following message is displayed on the screen:
Relating to prohibited by administrator email could not be sent
Symptoms of AOL Error Code 17099 :
- It may be critical and cause your programs to freeze and crash.
- it may be seemingly harmless yet annoying. Left unchecked, your system will become increasingly unstable, run more slowly and crash more frequently. You may be left unable to run programs at all.
- You may be left unable to run programs at all.
Causes of AOL Error Code 17099:
The causes of getting such an error as follows:
- A transient error or an unexpected code has been returned by the SMTP server.
- The user may be trying to send the emails to a large email group and the number of ISP has been stuck to a specified limit.
- Email Error Code 17099 may be caused by windows system files damage
Solutions of AOL Error Code 17099 :
1. If Error is Due to SMTP Server
This error can be resolved by rebuilding the identity database that can be done with the help of Microsoft Database Utility. For performing this process, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Exit from all the applications that are running.
2. Open Application folder and browse for MS Office 2011 to search for the Microsoft Database Utility and double click on it.
3. Click on the OLM file that has to be processed in Database Utility Window, and click on Rebuild.
4. You will see a progress window displaying Rebuilding Main Identity.
5. Once the process is completed, a message will be displayed “Your database was rebuilt successfully”
6. Click on Done
2. If The Email Is Sent to Large Groups
Step 1: In case an email is sent to large groups in which the number of users is more than 50.
Step 2: For increasing the number of users from 50 recipients, you should contact the mail provider.
Step 3: The mail provider can increase the recipients per message and you can avoid getting these messages.