The AOL error code 137 occurs in the AOL while the user is trying to send the emails the error message runtime error occurs it’s an issue that the user mostly face. It is not a big issue but still a trouble that user need to immediately resolve.
Symptoms of AOL Error Code 137:
The Error 137 issue shows various types of symptoms some are written below:
- Input output error pop up
- In-page error pop-up.
It is quite difficult thing to fix this error manually because as to determine the exact cause according to the symptom of your problem is never easy. Some error messages include the following popup messages:
- Certificate error keeps popping up.
- Configure error pop-up
- Inherent error popup
- Optical mouse not found
- Security software does not find
Causes of AOL Error Code 137:
The reason responsible for the occurrence of Error 137 couldn’t search due to
- Not enough permits to load internet browser options
- System service not compatible with operating system
- no consent to turn-on program can be blamed for the computer crash
For a common user, it is not meaningful in identifying the exact reason, and a perfect solution is much more helpful.
Some of the causes are given below as a help to get some easy resolving methods:
- Facility incompatible with system
- Failed to write system browser configurations
- Hardware drivers conflicted
- Program settings removed
- Dependency windows service removed
Solutions of AOL Error Code 137:
The manual method is quite safer to resolve the problems because it lets the user to simply make changes within the system setting. There are two methods to resolve the error code 137 manually:
- Firstly uninstall the entire driver.
- After driver un-installation, restart your computer
- plug the driver device
- The computer will detect the device after start-up.
- Click Start, type Device Manger
- click on the first searching result.
- Find and double-click the device category that needs to be installed.
- Right click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software on the new appeared window.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
- Install the driver that ends with “(Legacy)”, click Next.
- Click Startup and type cmd in the search box, then double click on cmd.exe.
- Type gpupdate and press enter, then you can destroy virus on your computer.