AOL error 101 is an error which often arises during the registry data is corrupted or missing. AOL error 101 error should attract the user attention, as it may damage your windows system and make your PC out of function if no actions are taken to get rid of it or to resolve it then the bad things happen to system in future, which may affect the data of the user.
Causes of AOL Error Code 101:
- AOL error 101is a frequent windows error
- It popups when the computer software has failed
- Windows incorporates having malware, Spyware
- Programs not installing properly.
Symptoms of AOL Error Code 101:
AOL error 101 error is relevant to several important system files which are essential to Windows system, if no measures taken to against AOL error 101 error or never fix it completely or keep some leftover, your computer may get further damaged and then you may need to send it to repair shop in near future.
Solutions of AOL Error Code 101:
Since the error is caused due to the old versions of the Windows on which the user it trying to access the AOL account thus, the error code 101 can be manually removed by the following steps given below:
- Click Start button, type Windows update in the search panel, then click on Windows Updates.
- Click on Change settings on the left side on newly appeared window.
- Select the option as preferred.
Another Way to Solve AOL Error Code 101:
- First of all, click the Start button to view the Start Menu
- Then choose the Control Panel option
- After click Control Panel
- Enter into System and Security
- Click on Windows Update
- Now you are in the Windows Update section of our Window 7 Control panel
- Manually look up for any new updates by clicking the Check for Updates button