About AOL Error Code 554:
In our daily operation of the computer process, we often encounter some errors, such as the error code AOL error 554 fix, the error will affect our operation of the computer, and lead to our life and work a great deal of inconvenience, if you encounter the issue please don’t be anxious, this blog will help you repair this error.
Generally this error code appears at the time when you run the program that attempts to access the location that is not assigned to use. When the error message will shut down then the software will automatically will be closed as well.
When you try to activate a window installation (client and server), you receive one or more error message as shown below:
“AOL error 554 Access Violation”
There are many reasons for the error AOL error 554:
- Bluetooth misconfiguration
- Vital system service incompatible
- Hardware not connected correctly
- Base component bugs
- Wrong program options
- Mail Error 554 driver not set up
How to fix AOL Error Code 554:
Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting
- In Start menu Search box type “Windows Firewall”
- Click on “Windows Firewall”
- Click on “Turn Windows Firewall on or Off“
- In Private network setting, select “Turn off Windows firewall (not recommended)“
- Do the same for Public Network Setting. Disable Windows Firewall
- Press OK
Note: After the issue is resolved you must turn the Windows Firewall on again.
Temporarily disable any installed third Party antivirus software.
Sometimes the antivirus / malware / adware / firewall program marks the Microsoft Windows Installer file as junk and prevents it from being installed. Please refer to your vendor’s website to temporarily disable it. Once the installation is complete, you can activate it again. In most cases, Microsoft Windows Update Error AOL error 554 fix should be resolved for these operations.