The error code 100 in AOL refers to the error caused due to unsupportive windows configurations. This error is caused while accessing your account through AOL application. This lets the system to cause damages to the internal data and as well as the user also face problem to access his information.
- Windows operating system becomes corrupted.
- Opening programs will be slower
- Response times will lag.
- When you have multiple applications running, you may experience crashes and freezes.
- Excessive startup entries
- Registry errors
- Hardware/RAM decline
- Fragmented files
- Unnecessary or redundant program installations.
Method to Resolve this issue:
To solve the AOL Desktop 9.7 Error Code 100, download and use the Reimage software. This repair tool will locate, identify, and fix Windows errors. Your computer should also run faster and smoother after using this software
1. Download Reimage Repair Tool from any of the links on this page. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
Reimage Repair Tool Download Link (right-click and save to your Desktop)
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen as shown in the image below. Leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and click Install to start the installation procedure.
4. Reimage will now install itself on your computer. The tool will download necessary updates so Internet connection is required at this point.
5. The tool will automatically start a preliminary scan of your machine to help determine the health of your PC.
6. Once the scan is complete Reimage will tell you which areas of your PC are damaged and if a repair is necessary. If it is, click on the Start Repair button in the bottom right corner.
7. After Reimage has finished it’s repair your computer should be fixed. You may need to restart your computer to complete the process.