AOL Mail provides a number of ways to filter these unwanted messages and it’s worth checking out your Spam Settings if your inbox is becoming blocked with spam. Every email you receive automatically passes through AOL Mail’s spam filter. Any message deemed to be junk is delivered to your Spam folder instead of your inbox.
Steps for Block unwanted emails:
1. In the upper right, below your Username, click Options and then click Mail Settings.
2. In the left panel, click Spam Settings.
3. To the right of ‘Sender Filter’, click the drop-down menu and select Block mail from addresses I specify.
4. In the Enter username or email address box, type the email address or domain name that you wish to block and then click the +button to add the email address or domain name to the list.
5. At the bottom, click Save Settings.
Note: A domain is the part of the email address after the @ symbol. For example, if the email address is email@example.com, then aol.com is the domain.
Steps to move a message from your Spam folder back to your inbox:
1. In the left panel, click the Spam folder.
2. Click the box to the left of the message that you want to move out of the Spam folder, and then above your list of messages, click the OK NOT SPAM button.