If you’re using AOL Internet service and your internet package has ended, or if you just want to try other providers in your area. Follow this method if you want to disconnect your AOL Internet service.
Part -1 (Canceling your subscription)
1. Prepare your AOL account number with all the billing details including your name and address (which can be found on the top of the billing statement).
2. Call 1-888-986-4831 to contact AOL’s Internet Customer service Hotline. A customer service provider will tell you how to canceling your subscription and ask you for the required details.
3. You’ll receive your last bill for your usage; it also includes any refunds or penalties that you may need to pay. Your account will be completely canceled after settled this last bill.
Part -2 (Uninstalling any AOL software on your computer)
1. When your service has been cut off, uninstall programs that have “AOL” in its name on your computer since you won’t be using it anymore. Go to your list of installed programs on your computer.
2. Select the programs that have “AOL” on its name and click on “Uninstall” button by scroll down the list.