This post will help you to update the “From” name that appears when you send messages with AOL Mail from a web browser, whether you want to change the first name to married name, display another version of your first and last name when you send emails your friends, or want to show a nickname instead. Follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your AOL email account.
2. Dropdown in the top right corner tab on “Options”.
3. Select the “Mail Settings” option.
4. Select on “Compose” option on the left of the next page.
5. Enter your first and last name in the “Display Name” text box.
6. Select on Save Settings at the bottom. And you’ve done here.